Head of IoT – Digital Products and Platforms for the Craft Industry (m/f/d)
Zeit für deine Zukunft. Zeit für Würth.
Würth is the leading manufacturer of fastening technology for professional applications. As true doers, we are always passionate about what we do. A high level of self-motivation, a great deal of creative freedom and a strong sense of collegiality characterize the culture at our Würth family business. Does that sound good to you? Disover your entry opportunities now and become part of the Würth family. It's time for a new challenge.
Das erwartet Sie
As Head of IoT you are an experienced business builder. You lead teams and own the end-to-end success of the platform / ecosystem, make strategic decisions, and set the overall direction. Based on a sound technical understanding of hardware and software, you bring together a cross-disciplinary team of product managers,business developers as well as hardware, software and system engineers to build an IoT platform that digitally enables the traditional Würth product portfolio, addressing a growing market need.
- You run the IoT unit and take full responsibility for driving the digital enablement, leveraging hardware capabilities, customer experience, innovation, as well as platforms and partnerships.
- You manage relationships with key lines of business to ensure implementation and commercialization of an end-user engagement with high quality IoT tools.
- You grow and elevate the IoT capabilities of the Würth product portfolio.
- You ensure that the IoT platform has clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement.
- You follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective.
- You guarantee the consistency and quality of the customer experience across all IoT products and optimize the customer journey across hardware products.
- You oversee the acquisition of critical talent to develop best in class IoT units.
- You manage internal and external partnerships and business development on technical innovation.
Das erwarten wir
- A completed technical degree (diploma or master's degree) – ideally in Industrial Engineering or IT.
- Deep experience in defining visions and targeting opportunities within an overall digital strategy.
- Demonstrated experience implementing "Best Practice" approaches in digital strategy, change management, and transformation.
- Strong ability to network in the digital community on a regional and global level.
- Strong understanding of the IoT industry.
- Strong stakeholder and change management skills including business and IT knowledge.
- Several years of experience in leading the design and execution of strategies and business plans / budgets.
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- A permanent, full-time position starting immediately.
- Working remote (mobile office / home office), approx. 40% of working time.
- At our headquarters in Künzelsau, you will soon be working in our new research and innovation center, where you will benefit from cross-divisional collaboration with our developers and external partners.
- Performance-based salary and extensive social benefits.
- Regular and diverse training opportunities at our academy for your personal development.
- Diverse health and cultural opportunities as well as numerous other employee benefits (e.g. company canteen, free drinks, bike leasing, fitness courses).
- An exciting working environment and a family-like working atmosphere in a dynamic and socially committed company.
T +49 7940 15-1680 · email@example.com · www.wuerth.de/karriere