Lead Technical Platform Owner – Digital Products and Platforms for the Craft Industry (m/f/d)
in Künzelsau and remote
Zeit für deine Zukunft. Zeit für Würth.
Würth is the leading manufacturer of fastening technology for professional applications. As true doers, we are always passionate about what we do. A high level of self-motivation, a great deal of creative freedom and a strong sense of collegiality characterize the culture at our Würth family business. Does that sound good to you? Disover your entry opportunities now and become part of the Würth family. It's time for a new challenge.
Das erwartet Sie
As Technical Platform Owner you create a platform roadmap and define the strategic vision for the technical teams to support short- and long-term platform vision. You have a deep understanding of the products in the platform, leading-edge application, and technology to serve the application development needs. Moreover,you manage dependencies with other team’s functions while identifying, building, and managing strategic partnership across the different teams. You work closely with System Architects to ensure the right problem is solved from developer’s point of view.
- You collaborate with stakeholders to ensure digital platform can support product vision and align strategy and requirements for each sprint.
- You create an overall platform roadmap and shape the demand for IoT products.
- You make sure that the platform team understand and align day-to-day work to the business strategy, roadmap, and platform.
- You own and oversight of the tooling, the core platform team, and any escalations.
- You contribute to business value by identifying additional platform features that support better outcomes for the Würth portfolio of products.
- You work closely with System Architects to build tools to increase productivity of software and data engineering product teams.
- You lay down the vision of security and compliance as well as ensure continuous compliance of the platform.
- You collaborate to design advanced architectural patterns for the IoT platform.
Das erwarten wir
- A completed technical degree (diploma or master's degree) – ideally in Industrial Engineering or IT.
- Strong experience in managing platform steams.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Data Warehouses (preferably AWS), DevSecOps practices including CI/CD (preferably Gitlab).
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts and working experience with at least 1 IaC Tool (preferably Terraform).
- Strong foundational understanding of building “robust” and “secure” systems (e.g. DataPlatform, Microservices Architecture, Secure by Design Concepts).
- Proven knowledge and understanding of standard practices, technology and supporting industry principles.
- Experience with B2B digital products.
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- A permanent, full-time position starting immediately.
- Working remote (mobile office / home office), approx. 40% of working time.
- At our headquarters in Künzelsau, you will soon be working in our new research and innovation center, where you will benefit from cross-divisional collaboration with our developers and external partners.
- Performance-based salary and extensive social benefits.
- Regular and diverse training opportunities at our academy for your personal development.
- Diverse health and cultural opportunities as well as numerous other employee benefits (e.g. company canteen, free drinks, bike leasing, fitness courses).
- An exciting working environment and a family-like working atmosphere in a dynamic and socially committed company.
T +49 7940 15-1680 · firstname.lastname@example.org · www.wuerth.de/karriere