System Architect – Digital Products and Platforms for the Craft Industry (m/f/d)
in Künzelsau and remote
Zeit für deine Zukunft. Zeit für Würth.
Würth is the leading manufacturer of fastening technology for professional applications. As true doers, we are always passionate about what we do. A high level of self-motivation, a great deal of creative freedom and a strong sense of collegiality characterize the culture at our Würth family business. Does that sound good to you? Disover your entry opportunities now and become part of the Würth family. It's time for a new challenge.
Das erwartet Sie
As System Architect you own the technical and architectural decisions for the program, valuing simplicity and willing to challenge technical constraints and procedures to achieve agile design. You are keen to get hands-on, actively helping the teams solve the biggest problems. You are an executor as well as the visionary force behind the technical solution. Additionally you are responsible for planning and developing the architectural runway in collaboration with the Lead Platform Owner.
- You design the overall technological architecture of each product with the help of the teams and Technical Platform Owner.
- You are responsible for technical design and infrastructure / environments strategy, including deployments,ensuring that these are kept in-line with an MVP mindset of ‘emerging architecture’.
- You mentor and coach the technical team, specifically with code quality when needed.
- You identify and remove technical impediments.
- You work with Product Owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack.
- You constantly look for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the product, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You provide the teams a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality.
Das erwarten wir
- A completed technical degree (diploma or master's degree) – ideally in Industrial Engineering or IT.
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the platform/product.
- Seasoned technical lead with deep insight into newest technology trends.
- Significant experience with agile infrastructure, environments, and deployment strategies / technologies to drive efficient working practices.
- Can make architecture decisions at a product level.
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units.
- Experience managing technical priorities within the backlog.
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- A permanent, full-time position starting immediately.
- Working remote (mobile office / home office), approx. 40% of working time.
- At our headquarters in Künzelsau, you will soon be working in our new research and innovation center, where you will benefit from cross-divisional collaboration with our developers and external partners.
- Performance-based salary and extensive social benefits.
- Regular and diverse training opportunities at our academy for your personal development.
- Diverse health and cultural opportunities as well as numerous other employee benefits (e.g. company canteen, free drinks, bike leasing, fitness courses).
- An exciting working environment and a family-like working atmosphere in a dynamic and socially committed company.
T +49 7940 15-1680 · email@example.com · www.wuerth.de/karriere