International Sales and Business Development Manager – Inside Sales Focus
Zeit für deine Zukunft. Zeit für Würth.
Das erwartet Sie
- Degree of employment of 80%
- Definition and elaboration of the Inside Sales Strategy (target position): In close coordination with the international companies, identify potential, target definition and derivation of measures for the development of an effective Inside Sales strategy and international standards.
- Development of voice and digital communication channels: Strategic and operative development of voice and digital communication channels such astelephony, chat and messenger, which have a value-adding impact on our sales process and success.
- Self-directed support of international Würth companies: Independent support and coordination of activities in our international companies to ensure smooth collaboration and implementation of Inside Sales strategies. In addition to securing and developing the strategy, consulting on an operative level in for example the definition of target group, recruiting, sales tools, systems, analysis, sales process and sales technique, etc.
- Analysis and optimization of the role of Inside Sales in our business model: Identification of improvement potential in the customer contact point Inside Sales. Conducting GAP analyses and implementing measures for continuous growth.
- Development of Reports and Statistical Insights: Creation, interpretation and presentation of significant reports and statistics forvarious stakeholders to support the decision-making process.
- Conducting conferences, workshopsand operative training: Planningand implementation of conferences, workshops and online/offline trainings on management level to continuously develop the management and sales competencies.
Das erwarten wir
- Successfully completed business degree, ideally with initial professional experience in the international sales environment.
- Required language skills: English at B2+ level, German at B1 level. Additional language skills are advantageous.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office programs Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident appearance, excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Strong entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Enthusiasm for project-related teamwork, along with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility.
- Office in the headquarter Künzelsau / Possibility of flexible Mobile Office agreement
Das bieten wir Ihnen
Full-time permanent position with immediate effect.
Option to work from home on some days.
Regular and wide-ranging further training courses at our Academy for your continuing personal development.
Wide range of health and cultural facilities and many other employee benefits (e.g. company canteen, free drinks, e-bike leasing, fitness courses).
An exciting working environment and a friendly atmosphere in a dynamic and socially committed company.
T +49 7940 15-1680 · email@example.com · www.wuerth.de/karriere